Tile roof in Montreal
Looking for a roofing firm, specialising in tile roof in Montreal, Laval and the entire province of Quebec? tiled roofs will protect us from the weather, but they also have an aesthetic dimension which should not be overlooked. The terracotta tile, often in clay soil or the half-cylinder which is the most used.
A tile roof in Montreal, Laval and it’s surrounding area, is an excellent aesthetic choice!
The tile roof has many advantages :
- The tile roof is waterproof
- The tile roof is wind resistant and shock resistant
- The roof tile has an estimated life span of about 30 and 70 years, but can withstand more than a century
- The tile roof is aesthetic and traditional
- The tiled roof has high thermal qualities
Verdun Roofing inc. instals tile roof in Montreal, Laval and the province of Quebec since 1966!
For your roof tile, Verdun Roofing inc. from Montreal meets the highest standards. We have a license from the Régie du bâtiment du Québec and we are members of the Association of the Quebec Master Roofers. Do not hesitate, contact Verdun Roofing inc. from Montreal at 514-640-8787 your tile roof trusted partner in Montreal, Laval and it’s surrounding area!